The information contained here was presented at the CAC meeting of March 13,
2002, by Dr. Ronald H. Deprez, PhD., MPH, of PHRG.
The parent company of PHRG is the Public Health Research Institute, founded
in 1988. The company is headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA.
- Provides high-quality scientific research and consulting to identify,
describe and define complex health care issues.
- Conducts epidemiological studies to further the design of programs and
policies that target the detection and treatment of chronic diseases.
- Designs and evaluates demonstration strategies and cost-effective
solutions for health service delivery problems
- Designs practical evaluation protocols for monitoring the achievement of
health program objectives
- Develops solutions for the maximum utilization of health resources
necessary to confront local and regional health care issues
The PHRG Project Team supporting the Logan Health Study:
- Ronald D. Deprez, PhD., MPH Project
- Nancy L. Asdigian, Ph.D
Survey Instrument Manager
- MaryEllen FitzGerald,
- Christine Oliver, MD,
Physician Advisor (also practicing at MGH)
- Staff supporting the Interview phase:
- 30 licensed computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI)
- 35 Trained and experienced phone interviewers
- Some Interviewers are multi-lingual
- A full-time quality assurance
Similar Studies conducted by PHRG:
- Random Sample Health Surveys in Massachusetts and ten other states in the
- Various Asthma, respiratory health, air quality, cardiovascular services
Back to Health Study